Lack of a clear process, chaotic management, time and money wasted…
We used to lose so much time when we had to post ourselves each job offer on each job site.
On top of that, our costs for our recruitment campaign were much higher as it was necessary to get individual ‘jobposting credits’ on each platform.
Also the management of the various applications was truly chaotic: the CVs came from one specific email address and we had to send back our replies via the candidate email address. The applications were not properly followed up as they were not managed in a structured and centralised way. It was really difficult to ensure a smooth followup for each applicant.
Centralisation of all applications and simplification of the whole recruitment process
- An easy management of the job postings on the various channels based on our individual credit (which implies so much time saving for the recruiter as well as a clear cost reduction).
- A digital platform that centralises all applications, enables our managers to directly access all the CVs, add their comments and have a clear overview on each applicant.
- An easy functionality enabling the search by type of function into the database and therefore the capability to create ‘Talent Pools’ with candidates that are potentially relevant for future job openings.
- The reporting tool that is integrated but also adaptable to our needs.
Saving time, fluidity and efficiency.
- Time saving for the publication of job offers.
- A more fluid and rapid management of applications.
- Centralization of job offers, applications, which allows a more practical and efficient management.
- Reports that provide an overview of the best performing job boards.